Thursday, March 22, 2012

(Jodi) It's a Wrap!




Last night the vision team visited the Common Hope headquarters and loaded up on supplies for the trip. We ventured into their warehouse, filled and weighed our bags for the journey. Each of our bags weighed between 40 and 50 lbs. and were filled with letters, electronic equipment, hats, scarves, stuffed animals and other personal items.

The first of many tears welled up in my eyes as I learned that one of my co-workers had donated some essential supplies that only a parent of a small child would appreciate. It blew me away needless to say. I will proudly be carrying those items in my bag and will always remember the generosity of my co-worker, Karl.

Following is the link to our Common Hope photo journal and we hope that you will follow us throughout the trip. http://www.commonhope.org/get-involved/join-a-vision-team/vision-team-diary/12bb2-photo-diary/

No comments:

Post a Comment